Well I had sooo much fun doing the John Bacon Bimotor that I just had to do some more. I have started. About three months of bodywork and it should start to be decent! I mentioned before on another Forum that I did a trade with Mundering (sp) Hobby for an Alps Printer (when they were new items) in exchange for Bacon bodies--needless to say I have lots of future projects. I will be doing the 246 with the plexi scoop at the same time-so pictures by Christmas maybe!!!
I have some Bacon bodies that I will never get around to building in my lifetime, I would be happy to pass them on and ad them to your collection. I do not forget people who help me out when I am looking for rare body shells. Send me your address and they will be on their way. Cheers Ken
Post by Phil Kalbfell on Jun 8, 2012 18:28:25 GMT -5
Dave Bantoft and Myself have slowly been detailing and cleaning up some of my John Bacon bodies to remould. They require a lot of work but the subject matter that John covered still has not been moulded by others, so it is worth while. I look forward to more pics f this build.
a bit further along with part of front suspension done, body about ready for primer (first of several times!!!!), driver fitted. Not pictures are the exhaust with their enlarged end trumpets and the rear leaf spring which is todays project! Motor--after running on home track @ 10volts--changed out to Fox.